CHALET WHITE PEARL
Five Star Chalet
Sleeps 10 (+2)
Sun, Light and Creation
This property was newly built for the start of the winter 2012 season.|
If you’d like further information, please click here.
- The chalet sleeps ten to twelve guests
- 2 suites both with double king size beds and lounges with fireplace
- 3 double king size or twin bedrooms, all en suite (one can be a quad room)
- Staff, including house manager, assistant manager, chef and house-keeper, and masseuse are trained to world-class standards.
- Cinema room with large LCD Screen, UK Channels, DVD player and pool table (with table tennis top).
- Luxury bed linens, duck-down duvets and toppers, towel bathrobes, slippers.
- Cowshed Spa amenities
- Wellness – swimming pool, relaxation area with central water feature, massage room, hammam / steam room, sauna, shower.
- Stair access to outdoor terrace and power jet plunge pool.
- Bluetooth music system with i-pod docking stations
- Internal elevator
- DVDs, Games, Books, Toys, Sledges
- Separate ski and boot room with heated boot warmers
Chalet White Pearl is located in Zermatt's only ski-in ski-out district, Winkelmatten. This is known as the "Beverly Hills" of Zermatt and has some fantastic restaurants and bars, children's play areas and shops. From the chalet you can ski through the meadow and down to the Klein Matterhorn Express and you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run. There is a ski and boot-room with heated boot racks at the chalet..
Chalet White Pearl is a beautiful free-standing chalet and is unique in Zermatt in that it is the only free-standing chalet with a Swimming Pool, there is also a Hammam, Sauna, massage room and an outdoor hot-tub. Adjacent to the wellness area in the lower ground floor is a cinema room and games area with a pool table which has a table-tennis fitting..
The ground floor has a spacious entrance, a dining area that can seat 12 comfortably, a lounge with open fire, TV, DVD and wireless internet and a separate library area. There is a separate closed kitchen where our team will work to create fabulous cuisine throughout your stay..
The first floor comprises of two large en suite double bedrooms with balconies and Matterhorn views. The third bedroom can either be a king size double bedroom or a quad room for a group of up to four younger guests (there are two extra full size single beds that can make this room a great den for children), this bedroom has a private bathroom adjacent to it.|
The second floor has two suites with balconies and fantastic Matterhorn views and open fires. Each suite has a large double bedroom with a free-standing bath, en suite bathroom with shower/WC. The master suite has a separate lounge/dressing room with a fireplace and the second suite has an open-plan lounge and dressing room.|
There is a lift in the chalet making it suitable for less able bodied guests. Our chefs and chalet staff are on hand to provide you with a chilled glass of champagne in the Jacuzzi, organise your massage and prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a six course gourmet evening meal. The village centre is 4 minutes in an electro car or a 15 minute walk.