CHALET LES ANGES
Five Star Chalet
Creativity, Tradition and Design|
If you’d like further information, please click here.
- The chalet sleeps fourteen guests
- Seven double/twin bedrooms all en suite
- Staff, including house manager, assistant manager, chef and house-keeper, are trained to world-class standards.
- TV Lounge with large LCD Screen, Sky Channels, DVD player, Wii.
- Luxury bed linens, duck-down duvets and toppers, towel bathrobes, slippers.
- Jardin des Alpes natural herbal bathroom products
- Wellness – natural stone relaxation area with central water feature, massage room, hammam / steam room, sauna, shower.
- Direct access to terrace and 3m2 power jet plunge pool.
- Integrated music system with i-pod docking stations Internal Lift DVDs, Games, Books, Toys, Sledges
- Ski and boot room with heated boot warmers
- Internal elevator
Chalet Les Anges brings accommodation in Zermatt to a new level of luxury..
Looking across the valley to the Matterhorn with the whole town spread out below, Les Anges sits on the edge of the exclusive Petit Village area at the closest point to the town with unsurpassed views of the Matterhorn and Zermatt..
Les Anges (‘the Angels’), designed by the renowned interior architect Magali de Tscharner, covers 750m2 spread over three stunning floors. The chalet features reclaimed wood throughout. It is full of light with huge panoramic windows to take full advantage of the spectacular views. Great care has been taken to create a warm and cosy ambiance utilising the expertise of leading international lighting consultants. Its modern contemporary style with the highest quality natural fabrics is counterbalanced by the symmetry of the furniture to enhance the feeling of warmth and luxury..
The living area on the top floor features high ceilings and huge bright windows which almost seem to bring you into the heart of the mountains. The enormous living room contains a grand piano, and is designed in such a way as to be perfect for both large parties and cosy familly gatherings by the fire. It opens on to a terrace, set on the southern side of the chalet featuring a barbecue and dining table for 14 guests. A wooden clad, state of the art TV room / library completes the top floor..
Below there are seven large twin/double en suite bedrooms spread over two floors with balconies. Six bedrooms have a Matterhorn view. Two of the three master bedrooms have fireplaces. De Tscharner’s design uses warm wood, clean lines, symmetry and contemporary color to create welcoming, comfortable and cosy bedrooms.|
The Chalet features a generous, serene and equipped wellness area. It includes sauna, hamman/steam room, a relaxation area and a massage room. The relaxation zone is clad in white Italian marble, has a fountain and ornamental pool. Outside there is a 3 metre square black marble, all year heated plunge pool with massaging jets and underwater lighting, perfect for soothing aching muscles after a day on the mountain. Or perhaps just turn everything off and relax in the silent warmth of the pool, glass of champagne in your hand, surrounded by fresh snow as the sun sets behind the Matterhorn.|
It is only 5 minutes (2 minutes by electro taxi) to the Sunnegga lift system which connects to the entire Zermatt/Cervinia system and 10 minute stroll to the town centre.