Sun, Light and Creation
Chalet White Pearl is located in Zermatt’s only ski-in ski-out district, Winkelmatten. This is known as the “Beverly Hills” of Zermatt and has some fantastic restaurants and bars, children’s play areas and shops. From the chalet you can ski through the meadow and down to the Klein Matterhorn Express and you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run.
Chalet White Pearl is a beautiful free-standing chalet and is unique in Zermatt in that it is the only free-standing chalet with a Swimming Pool, there is also a Hammam, Sauna, massage room and an outdoor hot-tub. Adjacent to the wellness area in the lower ground floor is a cinema room and games area with a pool table and ping-pong.
The dining area is located on the ground floor and the solid oak dining table can accommodate 14 comfortably. There is also comfortable lounge and open fire where you can relax after an unforgettable day on the slopes with a glass of wine or a hot chocolate. The lounge has a large LCD TV, DVD and veiws of the Matterhorn. The chalet has and wireless internet throughout. There is a separate closed kitchen where our hand-picked team will work to create fabulous cuisine throughout your stay.
The first floor of Chalet White Pearl comprises of two large en suite double bedrooms with balconies and Matterhorn views. The third bedroom can either be a king size double bedroom or a quad room for a group of up to four younger guests (there are two extra full size couchette single beds that can make this room a great den for children), this bedroom has a private bathroom adjacent to it.
The second floor of Chalet White Pearl has two suites with balconies and fantastic Matterhorn views and both have an open fire. Each suite has a large double bedroom with a free-standing bath, en suite bathroom with shower/WC. The master suite has a separate lounge/dressing room with a fireplace and the second suite has an open-plan lounge and dressing room.
There is a lift in the chalet making it suitable for less able bodied guests. Our chefs and chalet staff are on hand to provide you with a chilled glass of champagne in the Jacuzzi, organise your massage and prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a six course gourmet evening meal.
There is a ski and boot-room with heated boot racks at the chalet.
The village centre is 4 minutes in an electro car or a 15 minute walk.
Chalet White Pearl was completed in October 2012 and is one of Zermatt’s leading luxury chalets.
- The chalet sleeps ten to twelve guests
- 2 suites both with double king size beds and lounges with fireplace
- 3 double king size or twin bedrooms, all en suite (one can be a quad room)
- Staff, including house manager, assistant manager, chef and house-keeper, are trained to world-class standards.
- Cinema room with large LCD Screen, UK Channels, Wii, pool table and ping-pong.
- Luxury bed linens, duck-down duvets and toppers, towel bathrobes, slippers.
- Cowshed Spa amenities
- Wellness – swimming pool, relaxation area, massage room, hammam / steam room, sauna, massage shower.
- Stair access to outdoor terrace and 3m2 power jet plunge pool.
- Bluetooth music system with i-pod docking stations
- Internal elevator
- DVDs, Games, Books, Toys
- Separate ski and boot room with heated boot warmers